Overnight Rules & Regulations
- Do not park vehicles any closer to the river than the lot marker posts.
- Each lot is only permitted to have two (2) vehicles parked on it at a time. If you have more than two (2) vehicles, guest parking is available in upper part of campground.
- Only five (5) people are permitted to camp on each lot.
- Renters are allowed to rent the picnic shelter for an extra $35 a day. This is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Out of respect of other campers within the campground; quiet hours are between 11pm and 7 am.
- Do not burn trash in fire pits. The fire pits are only for wood use.
- All campers must vacate their lot by 2:00 pm on the day they are scheduled to leave. An additional fee will be charged after this time.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- An additional $5 fee will be charged if lot is not left as you found it. Please clean-up all trash before you leave.
- All campers are permitted to use the bathhouse. Please leave the bathhouse in the same condition as you found it. If you notice a problem in the bathhouse please let campground management know.
***Campers are responsible for any damage done during his/her stay at Eggleston Springs Campground***
***Swimming is at your own risk.****
- Campsites without electricity $20.00 per night.
- Campsites with electricity $25.00 per night.
- Full hook-up sites $50.00 per night.
- Picnic Shelter $35.00 per night.
- Cabin Rental $75.00 per night.
- Boat Launch Fee for non-campers $5.00 per boat.